Friday, November 12, 2010

TSA: Trolls, Sleazes & Assholes

Thank you, Orville and Wilbur Wright. I've made some use of your most famous invention, but I think I'm done.

It's security theater. The minimum wage drones in their uniforms, groping everybody's crotches, aren't keeping anyone safe.

In fact, the TSA's own action belie this face: TSA Employee Was Busy Pranking Passengers With Fake Bags of Coke Instead of Testing New Security Equipment.
While TSA maintains that scanning passengers 625 million times a year is safe and their privacy is protected, it is revealing that Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano has not publicly subjected herself to the examination foisted on everyone else

We spend my child's whole life telling him that only mom, dad and a doctor can touch you in your private area, and now we have to add TSA agent and that's just wrong," he told Reuters. "At some point the terrorists have won

For the First Time, the TSA Meets Resistance

Airport security in America is a sham—“security theater” designed to make travelers feel better and catch stupid terrorists. Smart ones can get through security with fake boarding passes and all manner of prohibited items—as our correspondent did with ease

Local man claims TSA pat-down went too far

Until November 1,2010 TSA was only molesting the women that had to go through secondary screening. Now anyone going through secondary is being groped

[T]he Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg revealed, TSA workers told him directly that they refer to the new body scanner devices as “dick measurers,” and that the more aggressive groping measures had nothing to do with security and were in fact instituted solely to force people to choose the scanner over the pat down
Air rage never kept me off a plane.

A month after 911, I flew overseas for my honeymoon.

Even the cramped legroom and recycled farts circulating through the cabin air did deter me.

But risk cancer or a sound groping at the hands of a TSA Neanderthal so I can fly to Vegas and lose my shirt or fly to Florida so I can get lost on the highways in a rental? Fuck it.

1 comment:

Secrets said...

LOL!!!